Released 9/29/2020 - Our lobby has reopened. As per the state order, masks are required when entering the building for all adults and children 10 and older. We have taken many precautions to keep everyone safe including the use of sneeze guards, hand sanitizer at every station, frequently disinfecting surfaces and social distancing.
We encourage you to continue using the drive thru and electronic services as much as possible. We can't thank you enough for being so cooperative as we navigate through these uncertain times.
Released 7/10/2020 - We've recently learned that one of our employees has tested positive for COVID-19. The employee was out of the office on a weeks' vacation when symptoms appeared on Friday, July 3rd. The employee last worked on Mon 6/22, Wed 6/24 and Fri 6/26. The infected employee did not wait on any members in person and wore a mask at all times while engaging with other employees. The staff has been notified and the office has been deep cleaned and sanitized.
The health and safety of our employees and members is our highest priority. We will continue to enforce social distancing, the use of sneeze guards, masks and other precautions to keep everyone safe. We are praying for the wellness of our employee and all those affected by the virus. We THANK YOU for your membership and continued support as we navigate through these uncertain and difficult times.
Released 6/26/2020 - With COVID cases at an all time high in our area, we are doing our part to reduce the spread by limiting lobby access to appointments only effective Monday, June 29th. We will continue to serve you in the drive-thru during normal business hours.
Please contact us to schedule an appointment prior to your visit. To maintain the safety and wellness of you and our employees, all visitors will be required to wear some form of covering over your nose and mouth to enter our office.
As always, we are here for you! If you have been affected by the pandemic and in need of financial assistance please give us a call at 281.479.6651. We are standing by to help you with financial solutions when you need it most.
Thank you for continuing to practice social distancing and using our digital services during this time. We look forward to serving you.
Released 5/27/2020 - The lobby is now open normal business hours. In order to maintain proper social distancing, there will be a maximum of 5 people allowed in our small lobby. In attempt to take every precautionary measure to keep you and staff healthy, masks are required to enter the office.
We will continue to follow the latest guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) by frequently disinfecting surfaces and objects touched by multiple people.
We encourage you to stay safe by continuing to use drive-thru and mobile banking when possible.
Released 4/30/2020 - The health and safety of our members and employees are of utmost importance to us as COVID-19 remains a threat in our area. Therefore, in an effort to be consistent with the CDC recommendations on social distancing, we will continue to serve you through the drive-thru and limit lobby access to appointment only.
Released 3/17/2020 - In light of the recent advisories from the governmental authorities, Board and Management have decided to close the Lobby effective 3/18/2020 until further notice. The goal is to limit personal contact as much as possible to reduce the spread of the COVID-19 Virus in an effort to keep members and employees safe. We will continue to serve our members through the drive-thru, telephone and email during regular business hours.
- Mon-Thurs 9 am - 6 pm
- Fri 9 am - 5 pm
Drive-thru canisters, ATM's, and other equipment are continuously being disinfected throughout the day using bleach-based wipes & gloves.
Just as a reminder, home banking, bill pay and mobile banking are always available 24/7. For questions on how to complete any of your banking needs please contact us during normal business hours for assistance.
- Call us at 281.479.6651
- General questions, message us here or on Facebook messenger.
- For account specific information send a secure message through online banking
Please know, we will make exceptions on a case by case basis for members needing assistance in person. Please follow our website or Facebook page for updates.
Released 3/13/2020 - LZECU is committed to providing the highest level of service to our members by taking every precaution to keep employees and members safe. We are closely following the latest guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), Federal, State and local authorities. In addition to our normal sanitizing procedures we have also:
- Added more hand sanitizer throughout the credit union, including the front line and back office areas
- Placed tissue boxes for member usage throughout the credit union
- Staff is disinfecting work surfaces and areas several times a day using bleached-based wipes & latex gloves
What you can do
We will remain open as long as it's safe to do so. In order to limit personal interactions at the credit union, here is how we can serve you from the safety of your home or car.
- Check Deposits, Account Transfers & Account Information - Access your accounts on the LZECU mobile app to get all this done from your phone. Click the Apple or Android icons to download it now.
- Loans - Apply online to be placed in the loan queue. Emma or Anita will contact you for any needed information and send your completed loan documents to sign via DocuSign.
- Cash - Your daily ATM limit is $500 per day per debit card. The daily point of sale limit is $2,000 per day. Use the ATM locator online or on the app to find one of over 80,000 free ATMs near you.
- Wires - To send a wire please call Susie at 281.479.6651 ext 205.
- Corporate or Cashier's Checks - You can call us to request a check to be picked up through drive-thru or mailed to the address on file. Please note, Corporate/Cashier's Checks cannot be canceled for at least 90 days.
- New Accounts - For existing members wanting to add or make a change on an account, please contact us via email or phone so we can get it started for you. Once complete, you can access your documents via email to sign with DocuSign.
- New Membership - Click the orange "Join Now" tab to fill out the online application. Once we receive and input all your information into our system, we will send your signature card via DocuSign to electronically sign right from your phone.
We care about our LZECU family and thank you for your continued support. We will continue to monitor and provide updates as they become available.